Sunday, February 15 2009. Blogroll
Ambermoggie has kindly given me a Kreative Blogger award. Thank you! You said awfully nice things about both my blog and my yarn. I have to say I thoroughly enjoy writing my blog. It started as a knitting blog (in my head) but quickly grew into something quite different. It has to be said that without my blog I'm not sure I'd currently have my yarn dyeing business. One of the biggest surprises that has come from writing my blog has been the number of people I've come to know and count as friends. It really wasn't something that I expected.
I now have the lovely task of handing the award on.
The rules are:-
1. Copy the award to your site. Done
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award) Done
3. Nominate other bloggers. Well, I'm just nominating one
4. Link to those on your blog. Done
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated. Done
The blog I nominate is Needled. I have enjoyed Kate's blog for a couple of years now. Her creativity is inspiring, and her photographs are just lovely. She is one of those people who has a range of textile skills - which I envy!